We held our first webinar on November 21st and were thrilled than more than 100 people were excited enough about the topic to register. It was an excellent and engaging conversation around the imminent introduction of open banking in our country. In our presentation, we covered topics such as:
- changing consumer expectations around transparency, choice, value and personalization in their banking experiences
- current working solutions attempting to provide that level of experience
- the challenges around current screen scraping technology
- how open banking can provide consumers with a seamless, transparent and secure experience that empowers consumers to leverage technology to understand and manage their money
- the collaborative value of open banking for banks, fintechs, governments and industry experts
- the evolution of open banking on the European stage
- key dates in Canada’s open banking roadmap
If you weren’t able to attend the webinar or you did attend and would like to listen again or share it with your colleagues, we’re happy to provide you with a recording of the webinar below.
If you’d like to be informed of future webinars or would like to know more about OBIC, please feel free to connect with us. We’d be happy to tell you more.